Hello

Go down

Hello

Post by tabsalot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi, this is N'zerena I've been with the Beasties for a little bit even though I don't interact with anyone often. I'm just kind of there, being a hermit. Anyways, I decided to finally register and say hello to everyone here.

Not really much to say about me; just another person playing Champions Online with a kung-fu lizard monk. I'm not much of a talker in-game or irl since I keep to myself, nor do I have much to say about anything. Find something we both like though I might yap your ear off. I need to work on both of those.

That said, I hope to get to know you all a bit better than I do now. I'll do my best to be more talkative and semi-active in the future.

tabsalot

CO Handle : @tabsalot
Awesomeness Meter : 1
Awesomeness Meter : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Zeek Illuser on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Well, welcome to the forums! still not much going on here... we're ALL kinda hermits here. Still, some of us hold hope for the future here.

OHH! go check out my story in Media, it may interest you, dont know but hey, never know.

...yea, i dont know what to say right now, sorry. but welcome to the forum
Zeek Illuser
Shadowfox

CO Handle : @Zeek-Illuser
Awesomeness Meter : 14
Awesomeness Meter : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by tabsalot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks and no problem. I kinda figured it'd be quiet, what with holidays and all. Either way, good to be here.

I'll go check it out and let you know what I think about it. Thanks for the head's up.

tabsalot

CO Handle : @tabsalot
Awesomeness Meter : 1
Awesomeness Meter : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum