Skyrim

Go down

Skyrim

Post by IshaAito on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 pm

I have been spending most of my free time playing and reading up on Skyrim. All the while that I am playing it, I keep having these moments where I just feel that I wish I could say whatever I wanted to. That actually got me thinking about doing a bit of writing about the Skyrim universe based off of a character I would play through as, using the skills that others tell me to use as well as following certain quest lines or habits people tell me to do. Basically the writing would be like a Skyrim Journal. I can't make videos as I don't have Skyrim for the PC.

Really, right now I just asking for feedback on if anyone thinks this would be a good idea. Once I can figure out that, I will start figuring out the exact details of it all.
IshaAito

CO Handle : Ketara@ishaaito
Awesomeness Meter : 5
Awesomeness Meter : 116

Back to top Go down

Re: Skyrim

Post by Uncle Delta on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 pm

I make several Skyrim journals of my Bosmer character, often do it with a friend of mine. I dont see why shouldnt we do it even here.

Shadow hide me, Hail Sithis.
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

CO Handle : @IEpicWolfI
Awesomeness Meter : 14
Awesomeness Meter : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Well, I was thinking about doing it more as I keep track of everything. But instead of putting the text from the game, I kinda make up my own encounters of what they were saying based off of what random things come to mind as I talk to their characters.
IshaAito

CO Handle : Ketara@ishaaito
Awesomeness Meter : 5
Awesomeness Meter : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Delta on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I just write them RP style, kind of like writing my own story, but based on my character.
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

CO Handle : @IEpicWolfI
Awesomeness Meter : 14
Awesomeness Meter : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum