Good morning

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Good morning

Post by IshaAito on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks, I generally don't like people to either worry or feel sorry for me because of my seizures. After a while, hearing "I'm sorry" from people sounds a lot more like pity then anything else. Hear it enough and you start to hate it.
IshaAito

CO Handle : Ketara@ishaaito
Awesomeness Meter : 5
Awesomeness Meter : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 am

I actually know someone who has the exact same mentality, and might I just say, thank you. It's refreshing knowing that sympathy eventually gets to be a hindrance, and... Wait, what am I saying? That's not what I wanted to say at all.
OKAY! Let's try that again. It's nice to be reminded of her by someone who isn;t nearly as... Leechy as she is.

The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

YES i luv you Isha Meat lover ever had that kind with like 9 diffrent meats from papa johns i think Mmmmm tasty.....
vivi

CO Handle : vivikeni
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 am

I haven't had pizza from papa johns in a long time. I might have to try that pizza of theirs. Hehe.

And don't worry Arkas, it didn't sound like you were saying anything bad at all. Then again, I am an odd ball of fluff who takes certain insulting things as compliments. Calling me weird is one of the things I take as a compliment, I like being weird, it is a lot more fun then being normal.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 pm

MEAT <3
Steaks ftw!~

I like being weird, it is a lot more fun then being normal.

Heck yeah! xP
You can call me weird however you want... at least Im having more fun and excitement than YOU normal people. Aye? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Totally. Although some of the normal people know how to have fun too. But most of the time it isn't worth it to wait around for them to realize it is time to party.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

You know... Normalcy is really just a myth. Average is just a statistic, plain isn't even close to it, and basic is simply unmodified. Each individual has their own oddities, and a synonym for such a word currently escapes my mind... Idiosyncrasies! That's the one. But the more obviously flawed and therefore more perfect individuals are the ones who are so blatantly different... I love being strange.

The Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Arkas english please and i enjoy bieng weird like im Bi and have ben made fun of it cuz of it and its like you diont no what your missin
vivi

CO Handle : vivikeni
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 pm

...Yes, I'll try to use proper English in the future. I realise that the vast majority of the time, I make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL but still try to get my point across. Rather eloquently, as well.

The Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 am

It is kinda fun when people use english that doesn't make any sense. Mostly because I have done stuff like that so many times it isn't funny anymore. I have said things that somehow got me off track so I rammed 2 or 3 sentences together and just said random words from each in order.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:37 am

Hey, just wanted to say, due to the current power crisis here in Texas, I wont be getting on as much as I used to. I have actually had my computer unplugged for the past week so I couldn't even get on to let y'all know why I was MIA. Either way, for today I got everything plugged back in, just wanted to check up and see what everyone was up to.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Power Crisis? What is this power crisis of which you speak? is it a crisis intro for a new zone in CO? :3
Janet Green

CO Handle : Janet Green
Awesomeness Meter : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Actually there is a problem with the heat currently in Texas. The power grid is being stressed because of all the people cranking up the AC in Texas that they are asking people to turn off extra lights and electronics during the hours of the day I usually get online to play CO. I also decided to just unplug my PC, xbox360, PS2, and TV. That should save some power for the household if not overall. I honestly don't know the kind of difference doing that can make, but it does make it to where I don't have to worry about the power suddenly being shut off in my area because of rolling blackouts. Then again, if I just got a back up battery (or 3) I could continue to play without worry. Problem is I NEED to get 3 of them. Why? Because my computer uses up a lot of power and so does my TV, can't get just a wussy one, either got to invest in one that allows for 2 hours of electric downtime or get 2. And my router and modem are in another room, so can't hook them up to the same back up battery as the one or two that would be in my room.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Do you run your computer through your TV? If you use a regular monitor that would cut down your power needs. Also, use a generator, not a battery. gas is expensive but with a generator you can get hours of electricity. All you'd have to do is run an extension cord from the generator to what you want to power. My family owns a back up generator and whenever we have a power outage we just fire that up and it keeps all our major appliances running, as well as our computers.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 pm

A generator is not space effective and the burning of gas would cause problems with where ever we would have to place it. The cord is another issue, I would need 3 cords just to reach my room. And yes, I use a TV as a monitor, that is how I also have cable, a 360, and a PS2 in my room. If I didn't have a TV as a monitor, I would need to get yet another screen to run the other things in here, which would be a pain in my butt to have to try to place somewhere. My desk is a mess. And back up battery because I am not trying to keep everything running for hours, but just long enough to shut down and make sure everything is saved. You have no idea how shitty it is to work on a book report for 3 hours to have a blackout and then get back on to find out your one and only save is corrupt because of said black out.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 pm

YOu run the generator outside. c.c unless you're in an apartment complex with interior doors, then I can't help there.

By backup battery do you mean those huge five pound boxes with plugs in it that stores up electricity so in the event of a sudden power outage you don't lose power?
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Yes, that is what I mean. I am not worried about getting to play for hours and hours, but I do hate when I lose power right in the middle of a quest chain that doesn't let you start from where you left off but instead makes you start over from scratch every, single, time.

The reason I really want two in my room is because I have a xbox360, my computer, and the TV all in the same room. Hooking them all up to one would drain the battery fast, so I need to get one separate for the computer or 360. I also need one in the other room, where the router and modem are. That way they will keep working when the power fails too.

If I ran on a generator back up, not only would I have to wait for the power to go out, but I would have to realize it did so (Sometimes the issue is a blown fuse). I would then have to set up the generator, cables and all, going into both the rooms. And I dunno about you, but crawling around under desks when you are 6'3 isn't my idea of fun, yet I seem to do it more often then not. I would then need to start up the generator once everything was plugged in. Then I would have to wait for computer to boot up, Steam to run, game to load, log in to register, and oh look the lights came back on.
IshaAito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3