Pics of teh lizurd

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Pics of teh lizurd

Post by Uncle Delta on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Janet Green wrote:where in CO, and should she be her normal self or her CO self?
Blasting VIPERs while falling off a Downtown sky scraper, Im gonna draw Delta rippin' peoples apart with his jaws of awesomness Surprised IN. THE. CANADA.
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

CO Handle : @IEpicWolfI
Awesomeness Meter : 14
Awesomeness Meter : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I kinda already did something like that once. c.c

Spoiler:

This is from 2009.
Janet Green

CO Handle : Janet Green
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Delta on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Something like this

or this
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 pm

DAM yu guys roxz mah sockz off
vivi

CO Handle : vivikeni
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Update time.
Spoiler:

I got some more of the shading done, and got the color for the helicopters in. Been pretty distracted lately so I haven't gotten as much done as I would like. Also, I thought I would introduce you to another young lady of mine.

Spoiler:

This is Abhilasha.Whereas Janet is science Fiction, Abhilasha is fantasy. She's a member of a race of tribal reptiles with the unique ability to shape and mold the earth magically. Her kind are rare but prosperous, and Abhilasha herself is the leader of her particular tribe. She's a unique woman, having lost her mother at a young age and gaining a terrible facial scar in the same go, she fought her way to be the tribe's leader and in turn became the most powerful warrior her race had ever seen. Whereas typically females are powerful in magic and males are powerful in combat, she developed exceptional skills in both.

Both Janet and Abhilasha are the main protagonists of their respective stories and what I consider my feature ladies. Janet came first but Abby as I like to call her is more popular with the fans, so I often times depict the two of them out of character in direct conflict with each other.

The only reason why ABby isn't in CO already is because Lizards can't have hair there.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Kickass
vivi

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 pm

update

Spoiler:

So all of a sudden what should be only a couple days work becomes something much more. Lately I saw a picture on Furaffinity. beautiful image, excellent detail and modeling, scenery, the whole thing was amazing. exept for the character's head. I brought that up to him and he says "yeah, I don't know why I did the head like that." I told him it's important to show the same level of care and detail he did for the rest of the image for the whole thing, head included.

Now that got me to thinking: Janet, in this picture, is beautiful. amazing. but the badguys? lame and uninspired. weaponry? bland and generic. Didn't even remotely look like real guns. I might as well put a bit of orange on the barrels of the guns and write nerf on the side. the background is great, save for the closet building, which are lacking in detail for being so near at hand.

SImply put, I decided I needed to go back and start adding in more detail, make the whole picture pop rather than just one particular portion of it. As you can see here, I've gone back and changed the handgun in the foreground a lot. you can see in the back where I had started changing the badguys (and I've done a lot more work than that, just didn't want to leave the half finished mess of it visible). I intend to do more with the helicopters, as well as improve Janet's handgun and her gun hand.

So, lotta big changes in the future.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuka on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

Ooh, I like what you did with that handgun. Looks nice.

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”
—Confucius

Nuka
Resident Hax0r

CO Handle : @JaxBug
Awesomeness Meter : 19
Awesomeness Meter : 354

http://eternal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 am

I can only imagine the final result... Until you show us, and then I'll compare it to the picture in my head, and Professor Oak will throw the old one away like a piece of crap...

The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Illuser on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Arkas wrote:I can only imagine the final result... Until you show us, and then I'll compare it to the picture in my head, and Professor Oak will throw the old one away like a piece of crap...

Ten points for the Poke'mon SNAP reference
Zeek Illuser
Shadowfox

CO Handle : @Zeek-Illuser
Awesomeness Meter : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 am

20 points for getting the reference! *High five*
WOO!

The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by IshaAito on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 am

Wow, I haven't been into pokemon for a long time. Also, picture is coming along great, I have been following this thread like a stalker to figure out if you have finished yet or if there are any updates.
IshaAito

CO Handle : Ketara@ishaaito
Awesomeness Meter : 5
Awesomeness Meter : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

haven't been updating lately, been busy leveling in game. ^_^; also with school coming up soon I've been busy getting things ready, so the picture has had to be put on the backburner. I promise though that I WILL finish it, I just won't be updating at the same pace as I have been.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 am

DAM!!once again all i can say..very artistic your good with mucsles and how you balnced it by adding the tree and bush BRAVO!
vivi

Back to top Go down

Post by KitsuneTrooper on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

It's so beautiful!!! And mine has also been a predate character. I have usualy role played as a kitsune in many games but under a different user name. Some I would be a werewolf or normal wolf. But yeah. These are awsome pics. Wish I could draw like that. :/
KitsuneTrooper

Awesomeness Meter : 1
Awesomeness Meter : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm

vivi wrote:DAM!!once again all i can say..very artistic your good with mucsles and how you balnced it by adding the tree and bush BRAVO!

I'd almost say too good, as it seems to be all I get recognized for in regards to my art galleries. Attracts only certain people, you know?
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by KitsuneTrooper on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Well I may not be an artist... But I could post some pictures of my awsome characters from other games/sites just to give an idea of how they look. Maybe. Remember if anyone is interested just check my post in the chatter chat chat thread to see where to find me. If I am on ofcourse. Would be great if we ALL could see each other outside of CO.
KitsuneTrooper

Awesomeness Meter : 1
Awesomeness Meter : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am

I need some opinions, you've seen a fairly good representation of my drawing as it currently is. I feel like it's missing some things, like it's awfully spread out, like things need to be closer together. I also noticed in a cropped shot I took it actually focused you on what you needed to see: Janet, and the gun pointed at her. the buildings, at least in the foreground, seem kind of sparce for a city, except in that crop shot.

so I guess what I'm asking is, should I crop it down for a more dynamic angle on the action?
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Delta on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am

I'd say add more detail. The building or street or whatever the shot takes place seems VERY empty. Like some sort of Tetris block. Perhaps some air vents or such could fill it in. Instead of black lines to show clothes fold and such use colours and shades, otherwise it looks too stiff and cartoony. And maybe fill the sky with some clouds/starts or such.

In my opinion anywayz.
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 am

Clouds maybe, the reason why there are no stars is that in a big city, all full of lights, you really don't see any.

The scene takes place on a rooftop, and the reason why I have no airvents on the roof itself is because it would probably get in the way of what you should be looking at.

I can try putting more detail into the colors and less into hte lines, but that's a big style change for me, nor does it really solve my initial problem: the picture looking 'empty'.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Delta on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am

Just add some derbis-like shizzle on the ground, some airvents and such, perhaps dust-since there IS a halo there, and a rainbow.
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuka on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 pm

I agree, the buildings at this point look rather awkward. You also might want to make it more obvious that this is on a roof top because I didn't know that, I thought it was a really wide street without the ground paint.

And since you shaded some of it, you'll have to shade all of it or it won't end up looking right. So that means the second row of buildings since the tops are that grey color. I also agree that adding clouds would help a lot but that might be tricky.

—Confucius

Nuka
Resident Hax0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:18 am

It will all be shaded, I just haven't gotten that far yet. ^_^; Clouds I don't think will be hard. Not sure how I would make it more apparent it's a rooftop, I thought it was obvious from how light from the streets is coming up from behind it. I do intend to add more debris and such to make it seem like a gritty old concrete rooftop, but there's really nothing I can do to the top of a big city building that says 'roof' without it interfering with the characters.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuka on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Uhm...here's some random pictures of rooftops. Maybe one of them will spark an idea. Just from Google so not the greatest.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

What I'm thinkin is air vents, panels, and whatnot. Also some sort of evidence of the ledge of the building.

—Confucius

Nuka
Resident Hax0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Green on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 am

I've seen many of those on my own google searches. The ledge I'm working on, but again the problems with vents and such is they would get in the way. I'm not covering up half of Janet with a vent or such in the lower right just to make the roof look more like a roof, that's not the most important detail. Janet herself is.
Janet Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next