Tell me how you like him and post your nemesis! ^^

@SeanDavidson and @543N

CO Handle : @SeanDavidson @543N
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 79

Back to top Go down

Re: Nemesis's!

Post by Janet Green on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 am

For a second there I almost thought there was nothing there. For several minutes there the image didn't load.
Janet Green

CO Handle : Janet Green
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebitlilith on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Here's my nemesis, Kaa.
Thought I'd make a reptile man that comes from my hero's own homeland.
Nebitlilith

CO Handle : Nebit
Awesomeness Meter : 10

http://toxicneon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Let's breathe some life back to this topic. So here are my current nemesis, tomorrow I'll prolly get another one:

This is the first one I ever made, big bad Tiamat. Couldn't get the dragon face quiet right. Need to do some working on it (PM suggestions!). Power: Fire

Coming up next is the Zen Fist Master: Kimahri (God I'm going to share a prison cell with Megaupload CEO for this copyright infringement). Think this is a final version cause I don't know how can I improve him. Power: Martial Arts, the Katana is just for show, true men fight with fists!

Sailing across the Seven Seas, arrives Captain Jones. I knowz, lacking a Shark Tail, but lazy me hates Lemuria and hasn't gotten to farming the 5000 Sea Creatures. Once I get tail he will be on final version. Power: Single Blade, arrrr.

Recently after escaping File Island Stronghold, here comes Leomon Leonidas. Also he is on final version unless I stumble upon my lost originality creativity, lol. Power: Fighting Claws

And last one, soon to be shipped to Westside Prison, the awakened guardian of the Netherworld, Anubis (seriously FBI, here's my adress, I won't make any resistance). Most certain this one is on a final version, maybe I'll add Scourge Bracers but more than that is finished. Power: Darkness

So those are my guys. Any suggestion for next nem. Bear type was supposed to be my next nem, but someone has not been killing Manimals and Corrupted Animals lately xD.

For my final nemesis (loooooooooooong way to 18) I plan to mash up parts from all previous nemesis to create the ultimate Chimera. Shadow Destroyer gonna be so proud of me :3
Fenrir

CO Handle : @lezard2102
Awesomeness Meter : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 pm

New nem! Cloned from a drop of my own blood by the evil mad scientist Teleios, R-Volk 2100 posses a huge array of weapons, which combined with the supernatural strength inherited from my blood, makes him a deadly weapon. Designwise I know I could have done better but robot parts are very limited for Silvers Razz
Fenrir

CO Handle : @lezard2102
Awesomeness Meter : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down