Kitsune Empire Choronicles

Go down

Kitsune Empire Choronicles

Post by KitsuneTrooper on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:24 pm

I will now tell you all a story of a kitsune's greatest adventure (Cause I am bored and have nothing to do. I still don't have Internet up yet. So I decided to write this short story on my iPhone which will continue if any one wants me too, and when I have time.)

"The Kitsune Empire Choronicles"
"VIPER's plot: #1"

The Kitsune was walking alone, through the city, when he saw what looked like trail leading into a forrest that was sitting on the edge of Milinium City. It was quite amazing. Tall trees, singing birds. Much better then Monster Island. And far more peaceful.

But what really caught his eye was a cave. He walked inside and followed a long tunnel that led to a large cavern. There was a large opening in the roof of the cavern that allowed sun light to pour in and a water fall to make it's way to the lake below

In the middle was the largest British yew tree ever. It sat on what looked like a island in the middle of the cavern's lake. This tree was tall and wide, reaching to the very top and going through the hole. He wondered, "What is this tree doing here?"

He sat there and looked upon it. Around the tree was an asortment of flowers and bushes. Cherry blossoms sat along the edge in a circle. Flowers and shrubs sat arround the trees. The cavern was full of gems and crystals.

But just as the kitsune was enjoying his stay, he heard the sound of a hovering tank and many footsteps. VIPER was coming...

The kitsune hid behind some tall rocks and peaked around to watch as the Andacanda tank and soldiers moved in. A VIPER commander popped up from the tank's turret hatch and ordered the Demo experts to set up the charges.

"This is surely to get the Champions' atention." The Commander turned to face four of his soldiers that was in his squad and said to them, "Go out there and make sure none of those "Heros" get in here. Nor UNTIL. Last thing we want is for them to ruin our little party."

"Oooh we are having a party? Who are we inviting?" The Commander turned to find the source of the voice and found Ripper standing in front of him. "No you buffoon! The Supreme Surpent ordered us to destroy this place. You were brought here for extra protection if anyone trys to foil our plan."

The kitsune sat and watched them rig the place for demolition. He did not not know what to do, but he had to do something....

TO BE CONTINUED...
KitsuneTrooper

Awesomeness Meter : 1
Awesomeness Meter : 92

Back to top Go down

Re: Kitsune Empire Choronicles

Post by KitsuneTrooper on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow I really need to think of a sequel to this story now or I will have to discontinue. Neutral
KitsuneTrooper

Awesomeness Meter : 1
Awesomeness Meter : 92

Back to top Go down